Blog Archive

Thursday 20 March 2014

We'll Meet Again...


I started this blog as a response to a course on my English Literature degree called Literature of Food. I’ve found it really very interesting investigating my own thoughts and experiences with food literature as a child and have just as equally enjoyed reading your reactions to my writing and hearing about your own experiences. My course (along with my entire degree – eek!) is now coming to its conclusion, leaving me with the decision of whether to continue with the blog or to abandon it. Part of me is inclined to leave this blog as it is so that I can dedicate myself more fully to my travel blog.  However, I feel that I have put so much effort into this blog, and got so much enjoyment out of it, that I am loathe to let it go. If people are enjoying my writing then it’s a definite incentive to carry on with it, and so I would be really interested to hear your thoughts on the matter as the reader. I don’t know if this post is going to be a “goodbye” or a “see you later”, but I know that, either way, I’ve had a blast writing it and I’ll be sad to leave it. Signing out for now, Mia x

4 comments:

  1. Noooooooooo!!!
    I've only just discovered it and it's such a gorgeous idea. I've read below you've got a travel one so I'll have to find that one for now.
    Hope you'll do more....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that you like my blog! Since posting this entry I've been feeling sad about the thought of abandoning the blog to cyber space and so there's a growing possibility that I will continue with it. Watch this space! x

      Delete
  2. Keep going! I think it's really interesting to read, and fun for you to be able to dig out books from your childhood, try out recipes, and re-live that aspect of the past again.
    It's been an interesting piece of assessment work, both to read yours and our other classmates' as well as doing mine. I know how you feel about not wanting to finish - I've enjoyed writing mine so much that I think I'll keep it going once all of our deadlines are out of the way.
    Good luck with everything! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so great to hear feedback from classmates! I'm glad you've found my blog an interesting read, I've really enjoyed following your blog and am pleased to hear that you will be keeping yours up! The more I think about it, the more I feel that I'd like to continue with mine too. Good luck to you too! x

      Delete

Share your thoughts with me